Last updated: 29 April 2015
• We only collect anonymous information.
We use technologies like cookies (small files stored by your browser), web beacons, or unique device identifiers to anonymously identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience. Our systems also log information like your browser, operating system, usage habits, and IP address. The analytics provider we currently use is Flurry Inc. (Owned by Yahoo) and Parse (if you have connected a Facebook account).
• We do not collect personally identifiable information about you.
In other words, we do not collect information such as your name, address, or phone number.
• We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13.
If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
• We do not store or share your precise location.
We do not use or collect your precise geographic location.
• We do not keep any other personal data besides email address
We do not keep any personally identifying data about you or the user, except email addresses if you have signed up to our mailing lists.
• We don't share your personal data with other companies.
• You can ask privacy questions.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us: email@example.com
• Analytics providers access data on our behalf.
Analytics companies may access anonymous data (such as your IP address or device ID) to help us understand how our services are used. They use this data solely on our behalf. They do not share it except in aggregate form; no data is shared as to any individual user.
• Special situations may require disclosure of your data.
To operate the service, we also may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (1) with your express consent, (2) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, (3) when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or (4) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.
• You can review more privacy-related information.
• Some of our games have links to social media websites.
For games targeted at children, all social media links are behind parent gates and are not accessilbe by the child. Social media links may include Facebook and Twitter.
• You can contact us anytime for customer support or questions about this policy
We can be contacted via our facebook page (http://facebook.com/reduus), twitter (@reduus) or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org